9/18/2016

Tieks! - Yes, I've jumped on the bandwagon!

Yah'll, I'm so excited to announce, loudly, that I'VE JUST ORDERED MY FIRST PAIR OF TIEKS!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm that excited! Haha.

I first heard about Tieks about a year ago while reading some teacher blogs. If you're a teacher, you know that we are on our feet ALL day! Buying just any shoe will not work; and if you know me, I literally will wear the same pair of shoes until they break. Serious! I'm currently wearing a pair of No Direction sandals that I bought to walk around in while in San Diego with my FCCLA kids. They've held up, and aren't too uncomfortable for the hefty $16.00 price tag, but it's time for me to get serious and buy a "real" pair of shoes. 

So, after months of looking and reading reviews, I had a little money saved from my summer beach cleaning fund and decided no time is better than now! If you haven't checked out Tieks yet, there are TONS of reviews online and on YouTube. I absolutely recommend that you look into them, and I will be posting weekly reviews/updates here, so stay tuned! 

Tieks come in so many different colors and styles to choose from, so it was really hard for me to pick just one pair. I LOVED the mint color and cheetah print, but for my first pair, I stuck with the matte black. They will literally go with everything I own, so I know that I will get my money's worth.



Did I mention the price tag. These shoes were $175, and can go up to $345. I know what you're thinking, "DANG", but did I mention that I'm on my feet literally ALL day and need something that will be comfortable. It's absolutely worth it, and I'm sure that I will wear these 175 times, which will equate to $1.00 per time worn; so yes, the price can totally be justified! 

They've been ordered, literally 15 minutes ago, so now we wait! Shipping to the U.S. was free, and they will are expected to be here between September 21 - 23. 

Stay tuned for my Tieks unwrapping post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment